Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rice Cereal....!


My last visit to the Dr's was great fun... we played lots of games... He shined a light in my eyes, I got to show off how strong I am, and I tried to grab his stethoscope too. But he told mommy that I'm a little on the small side, and that she should probably try fattening me up. So today I got to taste what rice cereal is! Daddy told me it was my first experience with China!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, so fun! I wonder if her diapers will be any different?? probably... cute spoon- look at her holding it in her mouth. Way to go Jane!

jami ishmael said...

i love you so much jane!!! it was so fun to play with you and love you and hold you so tight!!! you are growing so much! i love you!