Congratulations Nathan and Cailyn! Jane is beautiful. Nathan, I would love to catch up some time bro- could you email me a phone number at o2grace@hotmail.com Thanks!
Janie, You look so "hip" in your jeans. It looks like you are sitting up a little now. I can hardly wait ONE more week to "press" on you a little in Arizona. See you soon, Love, Gram B.
4 comments:
I do want to eat her right up! What a silly sweetheart~ nobody makes babies giggle like you Cailyn!
Congratulations Nathan and Cailyn! Jane is beautiful. Nathan, I would love to catch up some time bro- could you email me a phone number at
o2grace@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Adorable!
Janie, You look so "hip" in your jeans. It looks like you are sitting up a little now. I can hardly wait ONE more week to "press" on you a little in Arizona. See you soon, Love,
Gram B.
Post a Comment