Friday, April 18, 2008

RV TRIP!

RV trip to Arizona, Utah, and Nevada with Nathan's parents! We hit the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, and Antelope Canyons. We had a blast!

Grand Canyon, Nathan and Jane's first time!


Antelope Canyon - near Page, Arizona (right next to Lake Powell). It's a slot canyon.. very thin and tall, and shafts of light come through the top, making all sorts of amazing photographs!

Me and mommy at Lake Powell, where we camped.


My bed in the RV = Grandpa and Grambie's closet! Ha ha!!!


Zion National Park... WOW! Look closely... Nathan is at the edge of that HUGE cliff! Ahhh!


I borrowed my friend Raegan's sunglasses - both pairs!


Grandma and me in Zion National Park.... lunch time!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey Nathan. I saw your blog on Adam’s. Congratulations on your beautiful family! Your wife and little Jane are adorable. We have a little guy who’s about to turn one. Crazy how we’ve all grown up and what not.

Are you going to the 10 year reunion? I’d love to meet your family at the picnic.

PS I noticed that you used Harvy Karp's 5 S’s in one of the video clips you posted! The swaddling video was darling. Worked like a charm for us too:)