I got to take some experimental footage of Jane with a camera I rented this week. It's pretty shakey, but the footage looks really nice. I hope this video video player doesn't compress it too much, and you're able to see Jane's cuteness at this point in her life.
For the NON-TECHNICAL, it's a professional digital still camera, that shoots full HD video while benefiting from the nice lens that you attach to the camera.
For the TECHNICALLY-MINDED, I shot using the new Canon EOS 5d Mark II, with an 85 mm f1.8 lens. Basically, the lens allows you to get a super shallow depth of field. The Mark II is a breakthrough in the industry, the first true SLR to allow full HD video capture. The results are stunning, but it's still quite cumbersome to keep the shot steady and keep your subject in focus, especially when they're less than 2 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment