We are actively in the thick of volleyball season. We try to make it to practice every day, if not most days of the week, and then typically 2 matches a week, sometimes a 3rd. So we are flying through the days... but we love it.
Fall is in there air... stay posted for wonderful pictures, soon to come!
I finally took a picture of Little Man by the poster my mom put up on our door the day we brought him home from the hospital. :o)
Jensen turn 4 months! He's as happy as can be, such a little lover, and doesn't lack for attention from any of us, despite having an older sister. He continues to have the sweetest little disposition on the planet... we love him to pieces. Here's picts from 9-9-09!



Jane is her busy, busy self. Currently, as I type, she is in her crib, chatting away, most likely using her imagination to make her little blanket a tent or something... even though she should be sleeping. :o) Soon enough she'll pass out in there. :o)
Here is a picture of Grandma sharing a lick of the beaters after I made cookies.
My favorite man on the planet, turned 30 this month! Happy Birthday Nathan! Wow, I am married to a man who is in his 30's! :o) Ha ha!
So, in honor of the US Open (we are tennis fans around here!), we had a tennis-themed party... "dress up as your favorite tennis era!" Oh goodness... I love dress up parties! And played pickleball all day out at nathan's parents. And, I surprised Nathan with a home made ice cream cake... pretty darn good tasting if I do say so myself. AND, it looked like a tennis ball. :o) I'm always up for the challenge!
Here's our family pict for the day...

My mom found an entire outfit of an old Jimmy Connors clothing line of tennis gear for my dad... it was awesome! (Jimmy Connors was a famous tennis player from the 70's)

The McGoverns
Jess and Nathan... 30-yr olds! :o) Oh, and this was Nathan's actual complete outfit, wig included. :o)
At the end of August, we went to one of my very favorite places on the planet... Mason Lake. Our dear friends, the Enges, let us go out there to let us get some family time. It is wonderful. We had a 2-day window, so we went for it, and it was so relaxing. Here are some really fun pictures from our time!
Nathan took me on a surprise date to Seattle a few weeks ago... to see WICKED! It was absolutely WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend going, if you can make it to the Paramount by Oct 4th! It was fantastic - the music beautiful, and very humorous. I wish I could go again!
Jane holding Jens earlier this month... she gets so excited. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment