We had an end-of-the-year celebration at my house for all the co-op moms last week. It was sooo much fun! We got to enjoy ourselves without our little kiddos running around, talk, laugh- and had an absolutely wonderful time of sharing about our experiences and joys and fun memories of the year. It was a total blast!
Like I said, I had the privilege of hosting it at my house, and offered to make the cupcakes for the dessert. Well, I've always wanted to have a cupcake party- so this was my excuse! I baked the cupcakes ahead of time, and then spent the day of the party (while Barb had my kids, thank you!) decorating them, making the frostings, etc. :o)
So, just imagine these tasting as amazing as they look. :o)

The whole spread: 7 cupcake options, including a gluten free! :o)

I think my favorite turned out to be the ones on the bottom of this tier... I named it Triple Threat. :o) Chocolate cake, Dark Chocolate filling, and White Chocolate frosting... WOW.

Yellow cupcakes with marionberry jam dabs in the middle, cream cheese frosting and berries... Berry Delight!

My signature cupcakes: Lemon with Lemon!

Red Velvet, with an old-fashioned cooked frosting

Chocolate cake, Peanute Butter frosting- the texture was heavenly!

Can't be without all Chocolate!
Like I said, I had the privilege of hosting it at my house, and offered to make the cupcakes for the dessert. Well, I've always wanted to have a cupcake party- so this was my excuse! I baked the cupcakes ahead of time, and then spent the day of the party (while Barb had my kids, thank you!) decorating them, making the frostings, etc. :o)
So, just imagine these tasting as amazing as they look. :o)

The whole spread: 7 cupcake options, including a gluten free! :o)

I think my favorite turned out to be the ones on the bottom of this tier... I named it Triple Threat. :o) Chocolate cake, Dark Chocolate filling, and White Chocolate frosting... WOW.

Yellow cupcakes with marionberry jam dabs in the middle, cream cheese frosting and berries... Berry Delight!

My signature cupcakes: Lemon with Lemon!

Red Velvet, with an old-fashioned cooked frosting
Chocolate cake, Peanute Butter frosting- the texture was heavenly!
Can't be without all Chocolate!
2 comments:
YUMMY! Cailyn, you are amazing! They were delicious:)
I wish I could have been a little pig running around eating each one of those cupcakes...they are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment