Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring comes in like a lion

Typical March weather has overwhelmed us this first week of the month. Pouring rain, sun, and crazy wind- and all at the same time.

Some days you just have to get outside....
So today in the downpour, we put on coats, boots, and braved the elements. Oh, what fresh air does for the body and the mind! :o)

The kids came in wet, with cold cheeks, and big smiles. I love the fresh air! :o)

Jensen is Jane's old clothes and boots. :o)


Checking out hundreds of tiny baby worms in the big puddle


ooooh! Look at all of them!





Jensen wasn't so sure about the BIG puddle.


But I'm brave enough for the small puddles!


Where you go, I will follow!



Kids aren't the only ones who get to have fun....

Nathan had so much fun in the puddle, he ended up with a ton of water down his boots, and soaking pants. :o) I think he was more wet than the kiddos.

Here's to the quickly approaching SPRING... boy do I have Spring Fever! I'm ready to plant my garden, and just got some new raspberry plants and strawberry plants shipped to me... yahoo! Can't wait! (Few summers could be as dreary as last years... so I'm hoping for a good one this year. :o)

1 comment:

Norm and Barb Aune said...

Wonderful pictures and words. We miss you sooooooo much....