Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why are my kids so...


CUTE?

Ahh! I can hardly stand it.

Every (healthy) parent must think this way.

I just stare at them... A LOT. And I just marvel at their beauty, their life, their innocence... and their CUTENESS. I really do believe my children have a higher than average cuteness factor. :o) (Yes, my child is cuter than yours. :o)


I've been going back through my pictures I've taken the last months.. organizing, editing, uploading, sharing... etc. And I just have this huge SMILE on my face when I see these sweet faces. But I see a particular theme emergomg these last months... that really touches my heart, and I see an answer to prayer here. Plus, it just makes me happy. :o)




Jane and Jensen have a particular affection for one another, and a tender love for Greyson. They are sweet to one another, genuinely care for one another, and love to play together. Yes, they are not without their challenges as sister and brother... but it has been a prayer of mine, that would children would love and appreciate one another, and be true friends as they age. I thank the Lord for answering this already!


On a separate note... this picture of Greyson, he's 2.5 months.

Here's a picture of Jensen from that same age. Uncanny!

No comments: