Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthdays


The best part about birthdays, is that you are allowed to feel special... for just being you.

The best part about my birthday this year (yes, I'm a Christmas baby... born 12/21), is that my brother was in town. It's been years since I've been able to see him on my birthday. And not only was he here, but now that he's a runner too (he copied me :o), we got to go running together! That's super duper fun on multiple levels... it's something we've never done since he's been a runner... because I was pregnant or recovering the other times I saw him. So finally, we hit up 5-mile drive out at Pt Def, plus a bit extra, on the morning of my birthday. I was in heaven! Plus, my best friend joined us too... LOVED IT.

The second best part about my birthday, is that I got to spend TIME READING ON THE COUCH, even though my kids were here. :o) Not sure about others mamma's out there, but that is novelty for SURE. :o)

3rd best thing... I got this awesome picture. :o)

Happy 32nd Birthday to me!

No comments: