It is an understatement to say that we are thankful for Jane's Grandparents. Before having kids, it would be safe to say Nathan and I were more excited about giving a grandchild to our parents, than actually having a child of our own. THAT however, was prior to being a parent... now of course, there is no greater JOY and privilege! But, the sentiment remains the same. There are few things more fun than watching your own parents with your own child. It somehow gives a glimpse into how they loved you so long ago, when you were that size. A new appreciation and joy for what they have given to you is impossible to ignore.
Jane's 4 grandparents make up the most enthusiastic, loving, and selfless group of adults I have had the privilege of knowing. And they just happen to be our parents! Jane loves each of them, and they to her. We are so fortunate they are all close and want to be close to us, and us to them!


2 comments:
oh I love see uncle alton with his grandbaby..and of course your mom with her too..
love you guys
It's fun to see pics of Sweets with us "old folks"..she is such a fun little girl and has a sweet disposition. Probably is wouldn't have anything to do with her wonderful parents...! Love you all lots! I especially love the pic of Jane and her ruffled swimsuit at the pool.
Post a Comment