Monday, June 30, 2008

Nathan's Day

We had a wonderful time with both of our parents on Father's day - the sun was out, our new grass was done the day before, and we got to just sit and enjoy a tasty brunch. Jane of course was usual happy, entertaining self, and we all got such great delight out of simply watching her yet another day of discovery.
It would be safe to say that Nathan has enjoyed being a father more than he could've ever imagined. Jane just lights up every time he comes into the room... she is all smiles. I remember when Jane was just a few days old... she couldn't have been older than a week... and Nathan was holding her upstairs in our room, and he looked at me and said, "We should've done this sooner." And that will forever remain etched it my memory as I remember Nathan's first moments as a Father. He is naturally wonderful as a Dad!

1 comment:

awakers said...

I don't suppose that Janie has Nathan wrapped around her little finger or anything....it is so sweet to see pictures of fathers and their daughters! Darling!