For those of you who frequent our blog... you probably noticed I haven't been updating it a lot lately. But don't give up on us! That is not the goal! :o) Ideally, I would like to have a couple updates a month on here... but whew, the way I've been feeling the past weeks - I am just lucky to be writing this on here! This pregnancy is proving to be more challenging than the last - well, at least the first trimester anyway. I believe the 2nd and 3rd will be just fine. Other that the pregnancy sickness, we are all doing well over here! I am about 9 weeks along, and into my 10th week. So maybe I won't have many weeks of sickness left... hopefully! :o)
Jane is getting closer to crawling each day. I know, it's sort of funny... she just had her 13th month mark, and no crawling, no walking... but plenty of talking! :o) She is at least working and trying hard each day to get her body to do something new. We just noticed her second tooth, sort of on accident. She hadn't really even been fussy that we noticed - so that's nice! I can just now feel a little sharp spot... right next to her first one.
Jane is more smiles, more talking, and more giggling every day. She is starting to enjoying teasing us and initiating games with us more than ever. Our only challenge really to speak of at this point, is that she likes to throw food towards the end of her meals! We're working on it!
More to come, and pictures too, as soon as I can!
Love you all,
Cailyn
No comments:
Post a Comment