PUYALLUP FAIR
Last year, Nathan talked me out of taking our 3-week-old baby to the fair. At the time, I was dying to get out and pretend life was normal, even though we had a new infant. Well, this year was a million times better anyway! Jane loved the sights, and danced to all the different music. She stared at all the animals, and pointed at all the rides. Nathan and I enjoyed our favorite fair foods, and gave Jane her first bite of scone and french fry! She loved it!
MASON LAKE with the McGOVERNS
Well, if we haven't had an Indian Summer, than I don't know what that last month of gorgeous weather was. Especially considering that August was so cloudy - we loved the September sunshine! One hot Sunday, we took the McGoverns out to Mason Lake with us. Taylor and Nathan have been best friends since their freshman year of college, and Ang and I have gotten to know each other really well in the last couple years. How fun that our kids are only 3 months apart! Anyway, the kiddos both took a nap at the same time, which allowed the adults to all play in the water - what a treat! It was a beautiful, restful day filled with pickle ball, football, water play, sunshine, and naps!
Well, if we haven't had an Indian Summer, than I don't know what that last month of gorgeous weather was. Especially considering that August was so cloudy - we loved the September sunshine! One hot Sunday, we took the McGoverns out to Mason Lake with us. Taylor and Nathan have been best friends since their freshman year of college, and Ang and I have gotten to know each other really well in the last couple years. How fun that our kids are only 3 months apart! Anyway, the kiddos both took a nap at the same time, which allowed the adults to all play in the water - what a treat! It was a beautiful, restful day filled with pickle ball, football, water play, sunshine, and naps!
DAD and ME
In case you didn't know, Jane thinks her dad is the coolest. She always lets out this funny little noise somewhere between a yelp, a giggle, and growl, with a big smile on her face whenever he walks in the door, or in the room! Jane still loves playing the piano with her daddy. However, she has now realized that there is often times a "book" sitting at the piano, and she loves flipping through the pages. I can tell when it's happening because Nathan will be singing a song, and then just immediately switches to another song, to whatever page Jane turns it to. :o)


One night, I came around the corner and Nathan had put Jane in the office box and was scooting her across the floor. Not sure who was having more fun, Jane or Nathan. :o)
GRAMBIE and GRANDPA
This fall, our parents have been soooo much help. (Well, they always are... but you know what I mean!) Nathan and I are coaching volleyball, and have been having a lot of babysitters! It's been a challenging season with being pregnant and all, but we are enjoying and realizing how much we are grateful to our parents! Barb typically watches Jane on Tuesdays, and sometimes Norm comes, and often times they bring us dinner too! Well, yesterday they offered to take Jane for the day to give me some rest (thank you!!!), and you can always tell Jane has a blast with them. Here are a couple pictures from their day.
In case you didn't already know, Jane knows what airplanes are, and always points them out... here, it looks like she's waving to one!

Jane on the little ole' horsey... what a sweetie pie.


In case you didn't already know, Jane knows what airplanes are, and always points them out... here, it looks like she's waving to one!

Jane on the little ole' horsey... what a sweetie pie.














1 comment:
I am taking credit for teaching Janie "So Big".....those are the cutest pics ever of her..especially the one on Ole Horsey....You are such a great family and I love you lots. Thanks for sharing all the fun info and pics, especially when we aren't just right around the corner...we miss a lot of the fun.
Love..Grandma A.
Post a Comment