In life you just learn to become flexible. Well, at least I hope that's what we're becoming as parents of a 14-month-old, and pregnant with number 2. :o) No harvest parties, halloween parties, or costumes for us, as we had one of our last home volleyball games of the season last night. However, my parents were able to bring Jane to the game, and thankfully my mom brought with her to Tacoma yesterday, my old Peter Pan costume that I wore when I was Jane's age. Jane happily flaunted her little green shades for the evening game, and was the bell of the ball.




Even though we got home late, little Janie-pants was still had some smiles left for the camera before crashing without a peep. She even left her hat on for the whole evening!




1 comment:
It is so fun seeing Jane in your costume...it's like opening up the door and getting to step back in time--only better. She was so good at the game and was in awe of the UPS bear mascot....he came over and offered his paw to Jane, and she touched it very gingerly. I can't believe she was able to make it through a photo shoot...she must have gotten her second wind. Thanks for sharing all the cute pics..Jane is the cutest Pan ever.
Love, Grandma A
Post a Comment