So, if you haven't given up on us, I'm finally putting up a post! Volleyball ended for us a few weeks ago - in California at the Regional tournament. And I've kept myself tremendously busy taking photographs of a lot of different families this fall which really has been such a joy! Nathan's been very busy with work - taking on new projects and taking steps to fulfill his goals and visions! It's been exciting!
However... I bet you're here to read more about Jane than anyone else!
We enjoyed a wonderful thanksgiving with both of our families. We just got to relax and eat wonderful food! What else is Thanksgiving about??? We spent a lot of time being THANKFUL for everything we've been blessed with! I couldn't wait for little Jane to wear this cute outfit, and then of course she spit up on it within moments of getting to my grandpa's... and boy, did it stink! (I seriously didn't even know she was capable of doing that any longer!)
Jane is chattering more than ever, continuing to point to airplanes, and notices any little changes at home. It's humurous really... when I decorate for a holiday during her nap or after she goes to bed, when she get's up she's full of little "oohs" and "ahhs" and pointing out every little things she notices... and believe me, she notices it all! I've never known such an observant little person!
Jane has gotten really good at army crawling, but has yet to get up on those hands and knees and move forward! However, we've been finding her up on her hands and knees in her crib a lot, so she might be getting closer! :o)



1 comment:
Jane is the cutest thing on the planet--we are thankful for all of you! Love MOM
Post a Comment