Well folks, one this is for sure... Jane has a lot to talk about! This little snippet will give you an idea of how she LOVES to tell of her knowledge for all to hear! This was at my parent's house when we were in Mexico. I guess she thought it was pretty cool there was a pattern on the wall, and she sure wanted to talk all about it!!!!
Enjoy!
She is more and more of a little punkin' head every day. I am more in love with Jane today than I was yesterday. She is the added sunshine in my days, and a gift straight from heaven! It makes me that much more excited to meet this second little one the Lord has created especially for our family! Wow!
2 comments:
Too cute! Thanks for the giggle!
It is grey, cloudy and thunderstorms are predicted. However, Janie brightened our day.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma Aune
Post a Comment