Well... I've been kind of hit and miss with my posts lately. Life just sets in sometimes, doesn't it?
I guess with being pregnant, and having that 3rd one on the way- it makes you want to DO everything else... you know, get as much time with the two children you do have and really make the most of every minute. And make the most of every minute that you aren't huge yet. :o)
We just had our 20-week ultra sound on Wednesday! Soooo much fun to always see how much the baby grows and changes. One of the 3-D pictures just looks like a boy. But we kind of think we're having a girl. So who knows?!! We decided not to find out, AGAIN, but kind of second-guessed ourselves. So we had our ultrasound tech put the results in an envelope and seal it for us. But its still sitting on our table, which must mean that we don't really want to know. :o) It just would be nice this time around to not have to pick 2 names (since that's such a challenge for us), and maybe get to do something fun to the nursery ahead of time... since we've never really done that. The baby is about 12 oz now, and I'm definitely feeling so much better than I did with Jensen... everything about this pregnancy has been better than it was with Jensen! I don't feel as big, as sick, as uncomfortable... everything is better. Thank you Lord! I'm praying for a baby no bigger than 8 and half pounds... I don't need to have a 10 and a half pound baby AGAIN. :o)
It seems like it's just a season of WORK for us. Nathan has had a lot of business lately (which is such an answer to prayer), and I've been working about 20 hours a week, on top of kids, life, co-op, etc. It's been GOOD, but just presents new and different challenges. Nathan has had many late nights, early mornings, and just had a lot on his plate. But at the end of the day, there is something so gratifying about work, and productivity. God created us for it! I'm just thankful that the intensity level can sort of come and go in seasons a little bit. :o)
Alright- fun pictures!
Kids playing in a tent... how old does Jensen look? He really reminds me of my brother right here..

Apparently Jensen was tired... laying on the dishwasher. :o)

Jensen loves books... and yes, he still wears christmas pjs... they still fit! Can't waste them!

Jensen has discovered the mixer! And if you can't tell, he thinks it's the greatest. :o)

Yes, we have a walker, finally!


My darling boy.

Um, how old are they? Jane is leaning in for the picture... she is too funny. I love breakfast pictures. :o)



Jensen and Pops. :o)

Just dorkin' around.

We looked over a few weeks ago, and Jensen was just sitting on the coffee table, reading books. :o) He's finally started climbing.

Jensen LOVES his sister's shopping cart- it was finally the thing that got him really upright and walking, around Christmas time.

Not sure what was going on here. :o)

Jensen thinks he's really funny- and does this all the time.

Jane LOVES helping me make cookies, and it's a big lesson of learning self-control... cause she just wants to eat and eat and eat the dough! :o)

Jane with Grambie at Kari's birthday dinner... Angel pie, yum!

Enjoying cookie dough on the beater....



They found these pipe cleaners, and I looked over and they had them on their heads... they are so funny!

I guess with being pregnant, and having that 3rd one on the way- it makes you want to DO everything else... you know, get as much time with the two children you do have and really make the most of every minute. And make the most of every minute that you aren't huge yet. :o)
We just had our 20-week ultra sound on Wednesday! Soooo much fun to always see how much the baby grows and changes. One of the 3-D pictures just looks like a boy. But we kind of think we're having a girl. So who knows?!! We decided not to find out, AGAIN, but kind of second-guessed ourselves. So we had our ultrasound tech put the results in an envelope and seal it for us. But its still sitting on our table, which must mean that we don't really want to know. :o) It just would be nice this time around to not have to pick 2 names (since that's such a challenge for us), and maybe get to do something fun to the nursery ahead of time... since we've never really done that. The baby is about 12 oz now, and I'm definitely feeling so much better than I did with Jensen... everything about this pregnancy has been better than it was with Jensen! I don't feel as big, as sick, as uncomfortable... everything is better. Thank you Lord! I'm praying for a baby no bigger than 8 and half pounds... I don't need to have a 10 and a half pound baby AGAIN. :o)
It seems like it's just a season of WORK for us. Nathan has had a lot of business lately (which is such an answer to prayer), and I've been working about 20 hours a week, on top of kids, life, co-op, etc. It's been GOOD, but just presents new and different challenges. Nathan has had many late nights, early mornings, and just had a lot on his plate. But at the end of the day, there is something so gratifying about work, and productivity. God created us for it! I'm just thankful that the intensity level can sort of come and go in seasons a little bit. :o)
Alright- fun pictures!
Kids playing in a tent... how old does Jensen look? He really reminds me of my brother right here..

Apparently Jensen was tired... laying on the dishwasher. :o)

Jensen loves books... and yes, he still wears christmas pjs... they still fit! Can't waste them!

Jensen has discovered the mixer! And if you can't tell, he thinks it's the greatest. :o)

Yes, we have a walker, finally!


My darling boy.

Um, how old are they? Jane is leaning in for the picture... she is too funny. I love breakfast pictures. :o)



Jensen and Pops. :o)

Just dorkin' around.

We looked over a few weeks ago, and Jensen was just sitting on the coffee table, reading books. :o) He's finally started climbing.
Jensen LOVES his sister's shopping cart- it was finally the thing that got him really upright and walking, around Christmas time.
Not sure what was going on here. :o)
Jensen thinks he's really funny- and does this all the time.
Jane LOVES helping me make cookies, and it's a big lesson of learning self-control... cause she just wants to eat and eat and eat the dough! :o)
Jane with Grambie at Kari's birthday dinner... Angel pie, yum!
Enjoying cookie dough on the beater....



They found these pipe cleaners, and I looked over and they had them on their heads... they are so funny!
2 comments:
Cute pics Cailyn! I didn't know you were working... what are you doing?
Oh, we miss them soooooooooo.
Thanks for the pics and update. Fun!
Post a Comment