Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow

Well... it hasn't snowed recently, but it's been gloriously sunny and cold. There is always a piece of February that is this way. And the 1st and the 2nd proved it already.

A few weeks ago we did have some snow, although January was far too disappointing in that aspect. :o)

I love everything about the snow. I love that it's cold, it crunches, it's soft, if's peaceful, quiet, and covers over all the dirty things that we have in the winter. At least for a little while.

Here are a couple fun pictures of a snow date with the kiddos. Since Jensen can't really walk yet- he just wanted to sit there, and cried if I picked him up. :o)
Here he is... wearing my old jacket, from when I was little. :o)


Jane making tracks all over, and using beach toys to play with the snow.


Oh, just my two favorite kids.


Janie-bug. It's so fun to watch your kids learn and explore this beautiful world we live in.


Thanks to Grambie and Papa- they have wonderful snow clothes! Hopefully they can use them for next year too! :o)

No comments: