Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thankful

There is something about seeing other people's suffering, that puts your own life into perspective, and QUICKLY. Sometimes I think I like to shelter my heart from some things... because I almost don't know what to do with the immediate emotional pain that some situations and realities bring. But what a healthy thing, at the same time. It's so easy to complain- and when you are face to face with the reality of someone else's plight... well, there are just few things that bring you to a place of repentance, and immediate gratitude.

Today I am especially thankful for my husband, my children, and their health. The vibrant way Jane and Jensen take on the world- few things bring me such joy. Thank you Lord for everything we have, everything you have blessed us with. And teach us how to carry other's burdens and hardships as our own.

No comments: