Friday, September 9, 2011

My Three


It's still so strange to say that I have "three" kids. And as I sit here and type at this late hour, I have little Greyson on my lap asleep. He needs to be changed and laid down for the night... but it's a moment where you just want to hold him, because he's growing too fast, getting too big, and before I know it... he'll be running around calling me "mom" instead of "mommy."

We had fun with this little photo shoot... it was awhile ago now... at the end of July. Nathan's mom wanted them to have matching outfits- and I'm so glad! They look so cute. :o) Jane and Jensen LOVE Greyson so much...it's so endearing. We are all really enjoying being FIVE.

Oh, this picture makes me laugh! Jensen was soooo sad that Jane wouldn't move her head so he could lay his down on Greyson. And poor Grady... he kept getting more and more squished. :o) Gotta love being a 3rd born!

2 comments:

Patty and Gavin said...

LOVE the matching outfits. I've never had the guts to put my kids in them and I regret it already! :-)

Danielle said...

Your children are so beautiful. I love the yellow! SO so cute!! :)