What is it about fall that makes the time go by so fast???
But I love it though.
My decorations are up, the air is crisp... and I really do LOVE being a mother of THREE. It just keeps getting better.
Our last month has been a FUN one... we've had tons of fun.
One of the highlights was labor day weekend... the weather was UNREAL, and despite Nathan having to work for most of it (a good problem when you own your own business!), we squeezed in lots of fun stuff!! :o)
BLACKBERRY picking.... I LOVE. We hunted all over town for good spots, and managed to muster up about 8 cups of berries over the course of a couple weeks. But the BEST ones we found were in this tiny patch across the street in a little side alley! HUGE and SWEET! :o)
ps- look at Jensen's shirt.. it says Little Brother.. but it's totally tight, and makes his little belly look fat. :o) The irony. :o)
Fun bathtime! :o)

Highlight #2:
A BIG win for our favorite football team (no, it's not the seahawks or huskies, but those are a close 2nd and 3rd...)... the Stadium Highschool Football team! They started year 2-0 and it was a BEAUTIFUL friday night for a game. We brought tons of friends with us! The McGoverns, The Thomases, and of course, Amanda and Henry and Katie... cheering on daddy! (Jess is the head coach. :o)
Nate and Tay. :o)

Jesse and Kesley.. sweet!

Jensen wanted a picture with his favorite big boy friend, Andrew!

Britlese and sweet Abigail.

Oh, mommy's and sons! Ang and Andrew.

Daddies and daughters... Nate and Jane

And yes, I did include this picture! Mama's never make the pictures because they are always taking them (no pictures of me! Although I swear we had one of me and Grady :( ), or taking care of their babies! So here's a tribute to a FAITHFUL mommy... feeding Katie and being an incredibly supporting WIFE! :o)

Highlight #3: I wasn't kidding about the weather. It was glorious. We spent Saturday morning at a local beach. NO ONE was around... and it was BEAUTIFUL. Had a picnic by the water. Jane LOVES collecting rocks and shells and beach glass.



Highlight #4- Last but not least! We had a Labor Day BBQ out at Nathan's parents... SO FUN. The Nelsons, the McGoverns joined us... and the kids had a blast, and the weather was PERFECT.
Jane loves pickleball... look how serious she is.



Baby Kate... what a doll! (Amanda's little girl)

Amanda and Katie.

Grady with Auntie Kari!

Henry and Jane-Jane

Nathan and Eric... jowling. ;o)

Sweet Grace... Tay and Ang's little punkin's head. Look at her face!

So there's a little catch-up for you! :o) More to come... I never even got Jane's bday on here. :o)
Oh, we are having so much fun living life, I'm having a hard time finding time to sit down at the computer to do this stuff! :o) Love it.
But I love it though.
My decorations are up, the air is crisp... and I really do LOVE being a mother of THREE. It just keeps getting better.
Our last month has been a FUN one... we've had tons of fun.
One of the highlights was labor day weekend... the weather was UNREAL, and despite Nathan having to work for most of it (a good problem when you own your own business!), we squeezed in lots of fun stuff!! :o)
BLACKBERRY picking.... I LOVE. We hunted all over town for good spots, and managed to muster up about 8 cups of berries over the course of a couple weeks. But the BEST ones we found were in this tiny patch across the street in a little side alley! HUGE and SWEET! :o)

Highlight #2:
A BIG win for our favorite football team (no, it's not the seahawks or huskies, but those are a close 2nd and 3rd...)... the Stadium Highschool Football team! They started year 2-0 and it was a BEAUTIFUL friday night for a game. We brought tons of friends with us! The McGoverns, The Thomases, and of course, Amanda and Henry and Katie... cheering on daddy! (Jess is the head coach. :o)
Nate and Tay. :o)

Jesse and Kesley.. sweet!

Jensen wanted a picture with his favorite big boy friend, Andrew!

Britlese and sweet Abigail.

Oh, mommy's and sons! Ang and Andrew.

Daddies and daughters... Nate and Jane

And yes, I did include this picture! Mama's never make the pictures because they are always taking them (no pictures of me! Although I swear we had one of me and Grady :( ), or taking care of their babies! So here's a tribute to a FAITHFUL mommy... feeding Katie and being an incredibly supporting WIFE! :o)

Highlight #3: I wasn't kidding about the weather. It was glorious. We spent Saturday morning at a local beach. NO ONE was around... and it was BEAUTIFUL. Had a picnic by the water. Jane LOVES collecting rocks and shells and beach glass.



Highlight #4- Last but not least! We had a Labor Day BBQ out at Nathan's parents... SO FUN. The Nelsons, the McGoverns joined us... and the kids had a blast, and the weather was PERFECT.
Jane loves pickleball... look how serious she is.



Baby Kate... what a doll! (Amanda's little girl)

Amanda and Katie.

Grady with Auntie Kari!

Henry and Jane-Jane

Nathan and Eric... jowling. ;o)

Sweet Grace... Tay and Ang's little punkin's head. Look at her face!

So there's a little catch-up for you! :o) More to come... I never even got Jane's bday on here. :o)
Oh, we are having so much fun living life, I'm having a hard time finding time to sit down at the computer to do this stuff! :o) Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment