Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RESEMBLANCE... or what???

Over the years, and especially when you're pregnant, you naturally tend to really start to wonder and dream and try to imagine what your children will look like. Once you have one, it seems even more intriguing to see if your second will look like your first.

When we had Jens, we looked back on our blog and found this picture of Jane and attempted to get somewhat of a replica of it with Jensen. I don't know about you, but hell-o! Are they siblings or what???

Jane 1 day old.
Jensen 1 day old.


(Check out the size of his head compared to Janes.... holy smokes! No wonder he got stuck!!!)

2 comments:

Krista said...

That is awesome!!! i'm impressed you had a pict of both looking exactly the same!! fun times, krista

Heidi said...

Cailyn!! Hey there, I found your blog through Andrea's. It's heidi wilson...from PLU:) Holy cow, what a small world. It was great to see the pics from Amanda's birthday! Jess and I went to highschool together. Anyway, not sure if you'll remember me but you're welcome to check out my blog too:) I'm married and my new last name is Center-Howden. Our blog is http://twohowdies.blogspot.com

Congrats on your beautiful family! Tell Amanda and Jess hello:)