Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 Months Old Already


I can't imagine a more peaceful, sweet-natured baby... but I described Jane that very way! They are definitely siblings in this regard. Happy, sooo talkative, observing every little thing around them, playful, and good nappers!

Jens just had his 3rd month mark on Sunday... how did a 1/4 of a year go by already? He is growing and changing rapidly. Really reaching and grabbing for toys, talking to his little stuffed animals... he always treats them like they are long lost friends. He is too cute.

Before long, I'm sure he's going to pass up his sister in many ways... volume, speed, and wrestling skills. :o) We are enjoying every day... truly. I believe in many ways, you're able to just enjoy your 2nd baby, because you're more experienced and relaxed about things this time around. It does go by so quickly... I'm trying to bank all of these memories.. the smells, the smiles, the coos, the first giggles! Praise God for a video camera! Truly!


2 comments:

awakers said...

Such a doll! His nature is just like the pictures look--sweet to the core! Love you all--MeMa

Danielle said...

Oh, he is SO adorable! And what an amazing smile! I love your photography:)