Tuesday, August 18, 2009

what's in a day?

  • Gotta wash the dishes
  • need to sort the laundry
  • how can Jane entertain herself for a few minutes?
  • Let's turn on some music, and dance!
  • Oh, is that a poopy diaper, Jane?
  • Yep.
  • Let's paint...
  • Laugh
  • I'll get those dishes later
  • Jane, lets not throw all the clean laundry on the floor
  • what should we have for dinner?
  • gotta return those phone calls
  • oh, time to feed Jensen
  • Jane, c'mon! Let's have a snack and sit next to mommy and Jensen
  • more poopy diapers
  • oh, buddy, that was a big spit up!
  • what should we do for dinner?
  • leftovers?
  • gotta get outside and water
  • Laugh some more
  • Need to arrange childcare for volleyball later this week
  • Jensen needs tummy time
  • Didn't I just change you?
  • What was I doing again?
  • Jane, it's okay, I'm right here...
  • Time for lunch... yogurt and strawberries.
  • Found a raisin in Jensen's mouth
  • Nap time for Jensen.
  • Nap time for Jane
  • Nap time for me...oh, no... gotta get something done!
  • What's the plan for dinner again?
  • Clean up...something!
  • What, it's 4 o'clock already? What have I done all day?
  • Need to change that laundry again
  • pray for mercy
  • Where's that pacifier?
  • Oh... a moment of peace.
  • Okay, keep moving
  • Blast, Jane's up early.
  • Alright... now, what was I doing for dinner?
  • More dishes
  • Didn't I just pick that up?
  • Clean some more
  • Let's read some books
  • Hmm... what was on my to-do list? .... I think the only thing I got done was love my kids. :o)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

perfect!!
just so perfect!