Friday, January 15, 2010

One last hurrah....!

Before I took the Christmas decorations down, I managed to remember to get a picture of the kids in front of the tree. It would be fun to have just one cute picture of them each year at Christmas time, in their sweet little outfits. I can't believe how fast it's going by. Pretty soon they won't want to sit there for me. Man, it makes me want to cry to think about it!

SMILE! :o)


Silly face! (Seriously, look at Jensen's face. It's as if he knew he was supposed to be silly!:o)



Anyway, thought I would be post these on here before the mood is totally over. :o)
This actually, was one of the first times we weren't really able to get Jane to cooperate... but at least it shows a little bit of her personality. :o) And the still did turn out pretty cute anyway. :o)


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, every Christmas picture is just heart-melting. What sweet babes you have:)