Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 is here... my wits aren't!


I cannot believe it's January. What happened? Well, what happened around here was a lot of fun! But so much fun was going on, I haven't been on here in ages! Whew!
Here are some of my favorites parts.

Jane decorating Christmas cookies earlier this month. :o)


Christmas Morning.... is so special! We read the Christmas story, sang Christmas songs, had breakfast, and helped the kids open their presents... then the adults just enjoyed our gifts to one another. It was a gloriously restful day. My parents were with us- what a treat!



Daddy got the kids matching outfits.... love them!


And Jensen got his favorite.... 'back-et-ball!" A basketball hoop! He is a sports nut! And he's amazing coordinated for a 19-month old!


Jane's special present was a miniature metal shopping cart from Mema and Pops... she LOVES it. Oh, and the ballerina outfit. :o)



Jensen B and Daddy... oh, our happy little boy! :o)


Nathan's brother Ben, and his wife Penny, came to visit yet again from Atlanta! We love having them at Christmas!
Don't you just love how cooperative Jens was in this one?


They really are starting to look like twins. I get asked all the time.


Uncle Ben and Aunt Penny got Jensen the COOLEST book I have ever seen... it's all about firetrucks, and there is something to do on each page... he LOVED it.

Auntie Kari got Jane dress up clothes to look like the little pig, Olivia!



Jensen LOVED playing in the wrapping paper... Aunt Penny is so much fun! :o)


Always have to take a family picture when Ben and Penny are in town... but it's good, cause otherwise we probably wouldn't make a big deal about it! :o)



We spend Christmas Eve at my Grandpa's every year in Greenlake. It's such a fun time to see my cousins, and now that there are little ones running around, it's even better!
Jensen is happy pretty much no matter what when there are balls in his close vicinity. :o)


We always try and get the 2nd counsin together for a pict... this was the best we could get. :o)
Nathan (3 months), Jane slouching, and Cooper and Jensen throwing balls. :o)


Kiddos with Grandpa and Grandma...


Watch out Grandpa, ready or not, here comes the ball!


The girl cousins on my mom's side... Afton, Mallory, and Me.


Well, Jane was fine with another picture, but I don't think the boys cared! We didn't even plan the matching pjs! :o)


My counsin Afton and I... Cooper is 6 weeks older than Jensen. We are both pregnant again, so afton's little baby boy will be about 2.5 months older than our 3rd. :o) Yeah!


Another family party!
Jane with my Auntie 'Chele...


My mom, Mallory, and Jane-Jane


So many fun times at Christmas! And I just realized I haven't even taken the pictures off my other camera... which means there must be a whole lot more fun ones I haven't even looked at yet! :o)

No comments: