Friday, January 21, 2011

What I love...

about my children at this very moment.

  • Jane, despite doing down for a nap, IS indeed singing "Happy Birthday dear, Jeeeee zuuuus!"
  • Jensen is sleeping. :o)
  • Jane takes her purse with her every time we leave. Why wouldn't she? I do too.
  • Jensen likes to squeal at the top of his lungs, and then smile at me when I finally look at him.
  • Jane loves dolls.
  • Jensen loves balls.
  • Jane loves to read books.
  • Jensen loves to read books.
  • Jane is a total goof ball- a little nut with a great sense of humor.
  • Jensen will make a game of anything, out of anything, at the drop of a hat.
  • Jane makes Jensen laugh all the time.
  • Jensen makes Jane laugh all the time.
  • And they make me laugh all the time.
  • Jane is my favorite.
  • Jensen is my favorite.
I love my children. Couldn't have asked for anything better in life. Truly.

3 comments:

Miss Whetstine said...

I love it! I also enjoy your children :)

MalloryErin said...

Is the purse that Jane carries around the Coca-Cola bottle one? :) I love your adorable little ones too! Miss you all.

Annie Peterson said...

Oh my, I miss my time with Jensen in the nursery! He is such a little heart throb. :)